An updated version of the ROS driver for CRL's MultiSense line of products is now available here:
New features include:
- catkin build support (rosbuild is simultaneously supported.)
- Fuerte, Groovy, and Hydro compatibility.
- Support for multiple driver instances (namespacing.)
- Transitioned KDL and joint_state_publisher to pure ROS TF.
- Support for the latest MultiSense products, including the S21.
- Bugfixes and performance enhancements.
More information can be found in the ROS driver documentation here: MultiSense-SL Ros Driver_v3.1.pdf